Zoolingo’s Alphabet App for Toddlers
- ● The easiest way for toddlers to learn their ABCs in a matter of weeks
- ● Preschool letter games teach pronunciation and shapes of letters – both games available within our alphabet app
- ● Our ABC app for kids will give you ideas and allow you to devise fun alphabet learning-games that are based on the daily routine you and your child have – (letter of the day, favorite toys starting with a specific letter, listing foods that begin with a specific letter, and so on)
- ● Kids can learn independently or with your help (a great bonding opportunity)
- ● ABCs available in 12 languages, including English, Russian, Spanish, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic and more!
- ● Features great graphics and an engaging phonetic song, making letter-learning fun
Teach your child to recognize all of the letters of the alphabet with this introductory letter game for preschoolers! A number of different letters will appear on the screen, while, at the same time, only one will be spoken – the child needs to recognize which letter was spoken and press it on the screen. Encourage them to repeat the letter so they can practice pronunciation and memorization. Once your kid learns their native alphabet, it’s time to move on to a second language – it’s the easiest way to start them on the road to multilingualism!
It’s time for the next step in our alphabet learning game. While knowing all the individual letters is impressive, especially for a preschooler, it’s important to know that the letters form a sequence known as the alphabet.
- ● A string of letters will appear on the screen
- ● The child will have to continue that string, for example, A – B -? (C)
- ● If they can complete the string correctly, they will hear the letter pronounced
Help your child develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination with the last of our preschool letter games. At the same time, they will learn the shapes associated with specific letters, which will encourage them to pick up a pencil and write them down for the first time!
- ● The letters will appear on the screen in dotted lines (upper and lower case)
- ● The child needs to trace them with their finger
- ● Upon successfully tracing them out, they will hear the letter pronunciation (encourage them to repeat it so they can memorize it better)
Welcome To Zoolingo’s Fun With Alphabets – App for Toddlers!
That’s right – not just one alphabet, but more of them! In fact, this alphabet app for kids is available in 12 languages, which means that your child can spend countless hours learning the letters in any language they like. There’s no better way to introduce a second language at such an early age.
Letters are building blocks of communication and teaching toddlers to read is an excellent way for you to bond with them while imparting a skill they will use for the rest of their life. Even educators turn to ABC apps for kids in order to get a better response and more engagement. Zoolingo’s alphabet app is especially useful if you don’t speak a foreign language, but you want to encourage and grow the love for languages in your child.
Ultimately, the goal is to prepare your child for preschool and have them reading as soon as possible. This has numerous developmental benefits your child will continue reaping well into their future:
- ● Early readers are better at linguistics – children who start reading at a young age generally don’t stutter, mumble, or have other language impediments.
- ● Reading helps develop the brain and cognitive abilities – by encouraging the formation of more synaptic connection, reading is actually making your baby smarter.
- ● Early readers are more confident and more creative – in addition to these, there are many other psychological benefits to early reading, all of which can be unlocked with our ABC app for kids.
- ● Early reading improves oral communication skills – these, in turn, allow children to freely express themselves, to ask probing questions, and to nurture their curiosity. Such children are ideally set up for early academic success.